There are a lot of misconceptions out there that career colleges are only good for one program, or for one industry in particular. The truth is, they couldn’t be further off the mark. Many career colleges offer students more than just one program. For example, Delta College has eight different programs across four different campuses over six industries! That’s a lot of variety. And variety is the spice of life after all. So if you’re on the fence about getting a new career, talk to our professionals about your options. Discover how career colleges can help you move up in life.
How We Can Help You
Delta College offers more to our students than multiple programs to choose from. For example, we understand not everyone has the funds available to partake in education. But why should that stop you? We strive to provide financial aid options for those who qualify so our students can get the education they deserve. When you’re in need, a member of our financial services staff meets with you to determine if our services are for you. You can find aid in a number of ways, so contact our professionals to see how you can enroll in Delta today.
What Do You Get Out Of It?
At Delta College, we have several programs in the medical field and beyond to offer variety to our students. Any one of our courses can help our students change their lives, they just need to take the steps necessary.
- Dental Assistant. Offered on all of our campuses, our students are able to enter the workforce in seven and a half months. Graduation fills the requirements to sit in the National Registry Exam for Dental Assistants.
- Practical Nursing (LPN). Delta helps you prepare for your Practical Nursing exam to gain your license. In 2016, we had more graduates than any other Louisiana institution. Become one of the next!
- Medical Assistant. Learn all about the exciting field that awaits! At Delta, students will learn a multitude of medical and administrative skills. Be sure to check in on our night classes in February at any of our campus locations!
- Medical Office and Health Information Technician. Become a well-rounded employee who can work both in the front and back of the office. With graduation, our students are ready to gain their certifications in Medical Office Administration, Medical Transcription, and Medical Billing and Coding.
- Graphic Design. A newer program offered only at our Baton Rouge campus. These are perfect for those with a creative mind and who want to make a career out of it. Get your AOS degree today!
Our Baton Rouge location offers all of these programs to our future and current students. Call or contact us as soon as possible to ask about any of our current or possible upcoming programs. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Enroll In The Best Of The Career Colleges In Baton Rouge
Schedule your tour today and see how Delta College can help you get a great new career! Once you graduate, we go the extra mile to help you find the career of your dreams. Let’s get your resume ready and you prepared for your next interview. So grab one of our current job opening lists and get the job you’ve been searching for.