Thinking About A Career in the Dental Field
Delta College offers a highly respected training program for those looking to become a Dental Assistant. Our classes are designed to prepare students for excellent employment opportunities within dental offices, clinics and more!
Upon graduating from Delta, you’ll have all the necessary requirements in order to sit for the National Registry Exam for Dental Assistants, a highly sought-after accreditation.
Dental Assistants have many tasks, ranging from patient care to record keeping, in a dental office. Their duties vary by state and by the dentists’ offices where they work.
What’s the Delta College advantage?
- You can finish your schooling in less than 8 months!
- Get prepared to work alongside Dentists and Dental Hygienists.
- Hands-on experience for what it’s like to work in a dental office.
- Flexible class schedules for students.
- Excellent job placement opportunities.
- To learn more about employment and income outlook, click here.
- Read our Dental Assistant Success Stories.